I have really enjoyed blogging this semester. Until this class, I had heard of a "blog," but I was not very familiar with it. Over the course of this semester, I have seen how useful and beneficial it could be in a classroom. Your students could post their work online and have other people comment on them, even their own classmates! This would also allow for technology to be integrated into the classroom. Even though the SMART Board has taken over the classrooms, I think that still bringing computers into the instruction would be helpful for students since our world is so technological!
I actually found enjoyment from blogging and looking at my other classmates blogs. I have looked at other peoples blogs before. One of them was accounting for their child growing up with current pictures and whatnot. I think that when I get older ;) I could use a blog for those reasons like keeping people updated on life, especially when kids come into the picture. Basically, I would also use a blog for my own personal enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others.
That is all...
Thanks for everything Beth. It was a great semester!
I'm so glad you found this kind of writing beneficial! I enjoy it, and have loved coming here to read your thoughts throughout the semester. If you ever start another one in the future, I hope you'll share it with me.
ReplyDeleteAll thanks for the semester is due to you! I've enjoyed it deeply.
Beth